Monday, October 18, 2010

DAY 7 Wrap

*slow clap*

I officially have to give it up to yours truly for making it through the first week of the DVR Challenge. It hasn't been easy, but I have survived.

Whenever I wanted to fast forward through commercials, I stopped.
Whenever I wanted to pause to take a bathroom break, I resisted.
Whenever I wanted to see that funny line again, I refused.

And here I am...waiting to friggin' scratch my brain out! Ugh...I'll admit it, this challenge has been torture. But, I am sticking to my guns and holding serve as we press on...leaving the DVR in the dust (until of course, I can watch all my programs again in rapid speed on November 1st).

Okay, let's get to it...

Today felt like fall. Cool, breezy, some sprinkles. Overall, perfect weather....for staying inside under a blanket and watching mass quantities of shows on your DVR!

But I digress...

"How I Met Your Mother" was pretty good tonight. Not as strong as some of the other episodes this season, but it didn't had moments. Here are some of my highlights:
  • Oh, Max. Robins new flame...for now. Based on the minuscule locker room conversation, I don't anticipate this relationship lasting longer than a few cosmopolitans with the girls. I call "Mini Max," the Slump Buster.
  • "New Is Always Better."
  • Zoey is going to be around for a while, making Ted's life exciting - for better or for worse.
  • Papa Needs Traction In Bed.
  • Marshall's right: "Architect of Destruction" really is a pretty cool wrestler name.
  • Seriously though, what in the hell does Robin do in bed that got Max, Barney and Ted all shaking their heads in the locker room. Inquiring minds need to know.
Sports side note: I am officially fed up with my fantasy team(s) performance this week.

You can all *meep* off.

See you on Taco Tuesday.

1 comment: