Saturday, October 16, 2010

DAY 5 Wrap

GIANTS Win! GIANTS Win!

Okay, it was only Game 1, but a nice win nonetheless! The "Freak" beat The "Doc," and the Giants now are in the driver's seat..at least for now.

Don't count out the Phillies yet, though. They had the best record in baseball, and some solid aces yet to come.

And, not to be undersold, but my Arizona Wildcats beat Washington State, 24-7 to improve to 5-1. Not all is good news, though. Star QB Nick Foles injured his knee in the first half and will be out at least two weeks. The next two opponents? Home against Washington and at UCLA.

I think we could beat both, but again, the offense was not nearly as explosive with Foles.

Tomorrow is going to be a very exciting day. Instead of drooling over the keyboard, let's sum up with bullet points (for those of you that know me, I loooove bullet points)

  • Football 10AM-1PM
  • Football 1PM-4PM
  • Baseball: Giants @ Phillies (Game 2) 5PM
  • Football: Colts @ Redskins 5:20PM
  • Boardwalk Empire (HBO East) 6-7PM
  • Bored to Death (HBO East) 7-7:30PM
  • Eastbound & Down (HBO East) 7:30-8PM
  • The Amazing Race 8-9PM
  • Dexter 9-10PM
Notice the overlap. Without the ability to use DVR, it is impossible to watch everything at once. How can I watch everything? Well, I can't.

My hope is to watch the east coast feeds of HBO programming around football and baseball and catch Dexter at it's normal time.

I think it will still be possible to watch the end of the Giants game before switching over to Amazing Race.

But, first things first. Giants are my focus, despite my love for Sunday night television.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, glad you can still get a solid 12 hours of television in. It looks like you're being rewarded for keeping up with the challenge with those wins. :)

    ReplyDelete