Friday, October 15, 2010

DAY 4 Wrap

No DVR recordings tonight (Yay!) so I could actually get a lot accomplished, right?

Welllll, not so much.

With no scheduled recordings until Sunday, I can catch up on all things sports. We have the Arizona / WSU college football game tomorrow, followed by Game 1 of the SF Giants and the Philadelphia Phillies.

But, up first...

I was shocked to see the NY Yankees come back from a 5-0 deficit in the 8th inning and stealing a 6-5 Game 1 win over the Texas Rangers in the ALCS. I hate the Yankees. They always somehow seem to irk me just a little more each year. But, I do give them credit for some timely hitting on top of some not-so-timing flopping by the Rangers' pitching staff.

Let's just hope the Giants can do the same to the Phillies' pen tomorrow.

GO GIANTS!


No comments:

Post a Comment